The web browser display issue in Blackboard that I emailed you about on November 1 has been resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue (see attached) you need to clear the cache in the browser you are using. Below are instructions for clearing your cache in both Internet Explorer and Firefox:
· Internet Explorer (version 9):
1. In the browser menu bar click Tools
2. Click Internet Options
3. Click the Delete button under the Browsing History section. Be sure that Temporary Internet Files is checked.
4. Click Delete.
5. Finally, refresh (F5) your browser and all the images in Blackboard should appear correctly.
· Firefox (version 6):
1. In the browser menu bar click Tools.
2. Click Clear Recent History. Be sure that Cache is checked.
3. Click Clear Now.
4. Finally, refresh (F5 / Ctrl + R) your browser and all the images in Blackboard should appear correctly.
If you need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
MCCC e-Learning and Instructional Support